1Vision, in alliance with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), is thrilled to introduce an outstanding opportunity for companies who mail in excess of 1 million mail sets per year. Embrace the age-old effectiveness of traditional mail communication and enjoy significant savings simultaneously with the new USPS Mail Growth Incentives for 2024.
Introducing the Incentives:
On August 11, 2023, the USPS disclosed its novel First-Class Mail Growth Incentive and Marketing Mail Growth Incentive. These initiatives aim to begin from January 1, 2024, and will continue until December 31, 2024. See the example below for example of postage savings:
Rebate Perks for Permit Holders:
The USPS’s mission with these growth incentives is clear: incentivize permit-holding mail owners to boost their mail volume in 2024. As a result, USPS is extending a rebate in the guise of postage credits to those who increase their qualifying First-Class Mail or Marketing Mail volumes in 2024 compared to 2023 metrics.
Qualifying categories include:
- First-Class Mail: Presort Letters, Presort Cards, and Presort Flats.
- Marketing Mail: Saturation Letters and Flats, High Density Letters and Flats, Letters and Flats, Carrier Route, Parcels, and Saturation Parcels.
Realize Your Savings:
For those holding valid permits and complying with the conditions, there’s a sizable rebate in store – up to 30% in postage credits based on the incremental mail volume in calendar year 2024 against calculated mail volume in USPS fiscal year 2023. This rebate will be pegged to the average price paid per qualifying mail piece during the period.
Every mail owner with an active USPS permit can participate. To lay claim to your rebate:
- 1. Send at least one million mail pieces in the relevant mail class for 2024.
- 2. Confirm the mail volume for 2024 overshadows the fiscal year 2023 numbers.
- 3. Adhere to the registration criteria, which includes agreeing to a USPS-defined baseline volume.
How to Get Started:
Registration for these rebates will begin November 2023, however there are things you can do now to optimize the savings from this program. By clicking on the link HERE, you can schedule a call with one of our mail experts who can provide recommendations and help you get this done quickly and easily.
1Vision is a nationwide leader in mail and postage optimization.
- Better: Excellent quality with 99%+ on-time performance, 1Vision has the equipment, the people and the service teams to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Faster: With our expanding national footprint of print and mail facilities, we are able to receive files and have mail delivered (in-region) in as fast as two to three days.
- Cheaper: Through our state-of-the-art technology and data expertise, we optimize the entire print and mail processes to get you the lowest postage rate and fastest time to market.