Delivery Driver & Warehouse Associate
T Enterprises Inc., dba 1Vision
1Vision has one vision: to enable our customers to refine and streamline their communications worldwide with industry-leading expertise and efficiency with data-driven solutions, online marketing portals, state-of-the-art print production, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Why Work Here? “Forward Thinking – Pursue growth, learning and fun.” At 1Vision, our people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading team and are always looking for amazing talent!
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: $15 per hour
Employment type: full-time
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
The Warehouse/Driver Associate will be responsible for local deliveries in and around the Houston area in a 26 ft truck and delivery van.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Making deliveries and pick ups of printed products to and from customers and vendors in various locations through the Houston metro area, and other locations as needed (usually within 100 miles)
- Loading and unloading material onto or off truck; must be able to lift, carry and/or move heavy boxes manually or with specified equipment
- Preparing and verifying accuracy of delivery and pick-up receipts
- Communicating effectively with employees at all levels, outside vendors, and customers; verbally communicating details and directions
- Operating forklift and motorized & non-motorized pallet jacks
- Various Shipping and Warehouse Duties
- Requires keeping vehicles clean and in proper working order, cleaning loading area
- Requires full attention and vigilance while on-the-job to ensure the safety of others and equipment and to ensure the quality of work
- Requires performing tasks while sitting, walking, bending, and lifting. Work positions include squatting, with extended reach above head and extended reach in front of body
- Lifts materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds and places on work station, and carries while walking for distances up to 10 feet
- Requires handling materials weighing 50 pounds while pushing, pulling, lifting and twisting, lifting while twisting, lifting and walking, bending and lifting, reaching and lifting, and reaching while lifting
- Requires squatting and pushing to position forks and place materials weighing up to 100 pounds on shelves, at heights of 10 feet
- Operates mechanical lifting devices (i.e. pallet jacks and forklifts) to move materials, and must get on and off 5 to 10 times per day
- Drives forklift (pallet jack, 2-wheel dolly) in reverse, which requires twisting the upper body and neck up to 10% of the time
- Must be required to pass a drug test and background check
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Accountable and self-sufficient
- Punctual and presentable
- Must have a good driving history with minimal points to be insurable
- Must be able to perform under the pressure of deadlines and schedules
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees and supervisors
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with 15% company match on employee contribution after vesting
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of our pre-employment screening process. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
WHY WORK WITH US
New ideas are valued and explored.
Opportunities to grow at any stage in your career.
Learning and Fun
Work with a group of energized colleagues.
401K, Dental, Life and Medical available for all full-time employees.