Delivery Driver Non-CDL (part-time)
T Enterprises Inc., dba 1Vision.
1Vision has one vision: to enable our customers to refine and streamline their communications worldwide with industry-leading expertise and efficiency with data-driven solutions, online marketing portals, state-of-the-art print production, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Why Work Here? “Forward Thinking – Pursue growth, learning and fun.” At 1Vision, our people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading team and are always looking for amazing talent!
Location: Denver, Colorado
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $19-23 Hourly
The Warehouse Associate will fulfill and process orders, accept incoming shipments, and oversee the general organization of the warehouse. The secondary part of the position will entail driving and making deliveries as needed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains an accurate running inventory
- Restocks supplies and inventory and special orders as needed
- Enters purchase order data in the inventory control system
- Accepts, verifies, inspects, and records all deliveries according to policy
- Records, reports, and returns defective items
- Processes invoices, supplying necessary data to accounting or other appropriate department for payment and recordkeeping
- Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area
- Assist in FedEx, UPS and LTL shipping duties
- Handles complaints related to shipments; notifies supervisor of any shipping or receiving issues
- Safely operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare truck for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of trucks, securing of items, and verifying the accuracy of shipping papers
- Deliver orders via the most effective route to ensure complete orders are delivered according to established time frames and customers’ needs
- Our trucks are 18’ and 24’ in length
- Proficient with inventory control systems
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Valid Class C Driver’s License and a clean driving record (No DUI)
- Working knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations
- Successfully completes/passes a drug & alcohol screen (Testing for marijuana is included) for DOT certification
- Successfully completes/passes a physical to obtain Medical Card for DOT certification
- Working knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) rules and regulations
- Must be able to complete various activities in the warehouse that may require hours of lifting, standing, and carrying
- Must be able to move up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with 15% company match on employee contribution
- Medical & Dental insurance<
- Long term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of our pre-employment screening process. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
What Makes Us Stand Out
New ideas are valued and explored.
Learning and Fun
Work with a group of energized colleagues.
401K, Dental, Life and Medical available for all full-time employees.