Employee Development Program Associate
T Enterprises Inc., dba 1Vision
1Vision has one vision: to enable our customers to refine and streamline their communications worldwide with industry-leading expertise and efficiency with data-driven solutions, online marketing portals, state-of-the-art print production, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Why Work Here? “Forward Thinking – Pursue growth, learning and fun.” At 1Vision, our people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading team and are always looking for amazing talent!
Location: Denver, Colorado
Hours: 9am-5pm M-F (Full Time Onsite)
Pay: $18 – $19 per hour BOE
Our company is looking for candidates that are excited about entering into a commitment where training and on-the-job experience will result in higher compensation and long-term value in the print industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pre-Press- Proofing, Color management, Automated Workflows, Preventative Maintenance, Platemaking
- Data Analysis & Processing- Data Processing Concepts, Preflight/Checking Data Files, Data Programming
- Digital- Variable Data Printing Software, Liquid Ink Printing, Digital Envelope Printing
- Pressroom- Make Ready, Fountain Solutions, Ink, Process Color Printing, Coatings
- Bindery- Cutting, Letterpress, Folding, Stitching, Small Binder Equipment
- Mailing- Mail types, Sortation, Preparation, Inkjet, Mechanical inserting, tabbing
- Shipping/Receiving/Fulfillment- Forklift Operation, Pick and Pack, Warehouse Systems, Bill of Materials, Receiving and Batches, Inventory Control, Shipping and Loading, Shipment Scheduling
- Scheduling/ Purchasing/ Order Entry/ Administrative- Monarch PrintFlow, Paper Purchasing, Estimating, Tickets, Customer Service
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exposure & Computer Skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs.), bending, standing, and walking**
- Work is performed in production, warehouse, and office environments
- Overtime and weekend hours may be required.
- Must be available to work in a 24/7 on-call rotation schedule.
- 401(k) with 15% company match on employee contribution
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of our pre-employment screening process. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
What Makes Us Stand Out
New ideas are valued and explored.
Learning and Fun
Work with a group of energized colleagues.
401K, Dental, Life and Medical available for all full-time employees.