Help Desk Technician
T Enterprises Inc., dba 1Vision
1Vision has one vision: to enable our customers to refine and streamline their communications worldwide with industry-leading expertise and efficiency with data-driven solutions, online marketing portals, state-of-the-art print production, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Why Work Here? “Forward Thinking – Pursue growth, learning and fun.” At 1Vision, our people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading team and are always looking for amazing talent!
Position Location: Houston, Texas
Hourly rate: $19-$20/ hour, DOE
Shift: Full Time Onsite
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
Our company is looking for an excellent Help Desk Technician with good technical knowledge. This candidate must communicate effectively and understand problems and explain their solutions. Our company is looking for a self-starter, as well as someone who is patient while dealing with challenging situations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or video conferencing
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees
- Walk the employee through the problem-solving process
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and support for staff
- Hardware and software setup for onboarding of staff
- Hardware and software inventory management
- Hardware and software procurement project assistance
- Printer support
- Network support
- Manage video conferencing hardware and support
- Assist the Network Engineer and Management with projects
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or 4 Years of relevant experience
- Windows and Mac device -4 Years of experience required
- Android and IOS -4 Years of experience required
- Office 365 Admin experience – 1 Year of experience required
- Windows Server 2019 admin – 1 Year of experience required
- Practical experience with Wireless and LAN networks
- Desire and ability to learn, improve, and grow
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to run cable.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- MCSA: Windows 10
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs.), bending, standing, and walking**
- Work is performed in an office environment
- Overtime and weekend hours may be required
- Must be available to work in a 24/7 on-call rotation schedule
- 401(k) with 15% company match on employee contribution after vesting
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of our pre-employment screening process. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
What Makes Us Stand Out
New ideas are valued and explored.
Learning and Fun
Work with a group of energized colleagues.
401K, Dental, Life and Medical available for all full-time employees.