Mailing Machine Operator
T Enterprises Inc., dba 1Vision
1Vision has one vision: to enable our customers to refine and streamline their communications worldwide with industry-leading expertise and efficiency with data-driven solutions, online marketing portals, state-of-the-art print production, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Why Work Here? “Forward Thinking – Pursue growth, learning and fun.” At 1Vision, our people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading team and are always looking for amazing talent!
Location: Denver, Colorado
Pay: $23 to $27 per hour 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Shift: Monday – Friday, 2nd Shift- 2pm-10pm with occasional overtime as needed Full Time
In this essential role, the Machine Operator will successfully coordinate and prioritize all aspects of the production process with substantial focus on producing a finished printed product of superior quality, rapidly and efficiently. Our ideal candidate will be an energetic go-getter who excels in a fast-paced environment, and is seeking an opportunity to learn, develop, and advance within the company. This is a second shift position, 5-days per week. Seasonal overtime will be required. Ask about available relocation assistance for the right highly-qualified candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews production order details to determine job specifications and schedule
- Sets-up and operates production mailing equipment (camera-based inserters, UV inkjet addressing lines, swing-arm inserters)
- Helps other Operators with set-up and operation of other equipment
- Uses a pallet jack or forklift to move raw materials and finished jobs
- Loads and unloads material from machines
- Inspects materials and products for quality
- Makes adjustments and performs basic maintenance
- Keeps a clean and organized work area at all times
- Cross-trains in other areas and continues learning new and improved processes to increase knowledge and understanding of print industry
- Works with management and production team to set, measure, and achieve productivity goals
- Follows OSHA safety requirements
- 3+ years experience operating intelligent mailing production equipment
- Ideal candidate is familiar with W&D, Buhrs, Kern, Flowmaster, Kirk-Rudy and/or other similar camera-aided inserting systems. Experience with election ballot mail a plus.
- Must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and seek promotion within the company
- Must be organized, mechanically inclined, and detail oriented
- Must be able to follow written instructions and documented procedures
- Must have intermediate knowledge of and be comfortable with computers and software
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency to maintain production requirements
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and re-stack up to 50lbs throughout shift
- Willingness and ability to work overtime
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with 15% company match on employee contribution
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of our pre-employment screening process. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
WHY WORK WITH US
New ideas are valued and explored.
Opportunities to grow at any stage in your career.
Learning and Fun
Work with a group of energized colleagues.
401K, Dental, Life and Medical available for all full-time employees.