T Enterprises Inc., dba 1Vision
1Vision has one vision: to enable our customers to refine and streamline their communications worldwide with industry-leading expertise and efficiency with data-driven solutions, online marketing portals, state-of-the-art print production, warehouse, and fulfillment.
Why Work Here? “Forward Thinking – Pursue growth, learning and fun.” At 1Vision, our people are our most important asset. We pride ourselves on our industry-leading team and are always looking for amazing talent!
Position Location: Denver, Colorado
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Contract
Hourly Rate: $22-$25/hour, DOE
Hours: 9am-5pm M-F (overtime required when needed)
Report To: Prepress Supervisor
Responsible for preparing customer supplied files for output to proofing and print devices using Mac and Windows OS platforms. Maintain equipment within the department. Our ideal candidate is an energetic go-getter who excels in a fast-paced environment and is seeking an opportunity to learn, develop, and advance within the company. Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sets up electronic files for print
- Contacts clients for specifications on work orders
- Performs design and color corrections when necessary utilizing RIP software
- Sends finalized prints to the appropriate printer utilizing RIP software
- Prints, trims and finishes print proofs as necessary
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends (as needed)
- Maintain company’s professional reputation
- Keep work area clean and secure
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the printing industry
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, especially InDesign and Illustrator
- Preferred experience with print imposition software tools
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking ability
- Computer proficiency
- Intermediate math and measuring skills
- Ability to maintain an orderly workflow and prioritize assignments
- 401(k) with 15% company match on employee contribution after vesting
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of our pre-employment screening process. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
WHY WORK WITH US
New ideas are valued and explored.
Opportunities to grow at any stage in your career.
Learning and Fun
Work with a group of energized colleagues.
401K, Dental, Life and Medical available for all full-time employees.